New video series

In 2016, one of the things Core Academy wants to do is provide more free content.  Last year, I sort of tried to do that with my Yellowstone series (that I never finished), but I let other work take priority.  This year, I want to be a little more conscientious about getting free videos finished and shared with the world. I'm not going to promise a regular show, but we'll try to get a new videos up every couple weeks.  We'll try to talk about a range of things, not just creation/evolution.  I want to keep it interesting and not too predictable.

So here is our first video for 2016:



Check out the Core Academy website for more information.

Feedback? Email me at toddcharleswood [at] gmail [dot] com. If you enjoyed this article, please consider a contribution to Core Academy of Science. Thank you.